Access iPad paintings
You can find your ArtRage files in iTunes by accessing the app directly through iTunes.
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPad to your computer with the USB dock cable.
- Select your iPad from the Devices list in the iTunes Library column, then click the Apps tab.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the iTunes window to see the File Sharing area.
- Select ‘ArtRage’. You will see a list of files appear in the right hand window. You can transfer files in and out of this folder.
- Your ‘Exported to iTunes’ files will appear in the list as JPEG or PNG versions.
- iTunes is currently the only way to add PTG files to the iPad.
- “Export to iTunes” simply creates a PNG or JPEG copy that you can access via iTunes, it does not actually ‘send’ it anywhere.
- There is a diagram of the various export options here: Exportable File Types from ArtRage for iPad