Blurry or wrong resolution interface in ArtRage on Windows 10
If your ArtRage Lite or ArtRage 5 interface is blurry or too large, and creates a new canvas at the wrong resolution, this is usually due to the magnification option in the display settings in Windows 10. You can fix this by telling ArtRage to ignore the custom display settings.
To stop Windows 10 applying a different magnification to ArtRage and reset the interface back to normal:
- Go to the ArtRage.exe file
- Either right click on the ArtRage shortcut and choose ‘More > Open File Location’
- Or browse to C:\Program Files\Ambient Design\ArtRage 5/Lite)
- Right click on ArtRage.exe or ArtRage Lite.exe and choose Properties.
- Go to the ‘Compatibility‘ tab and select ‘Override high DPI scaling behaviour‘
- Make sure that ‘Scaling performed by‘ is set to ‘Application‘.
ArtRage will then ignore the magnification options and calculate interface size based only on your monitor resolution.
Note: High definition support is something we are working on, but we do not have an estimated release time for yet.