How To Order Prints Online Through ArtRage
A guide to uploading your images for printing
- Create or open your artwork with ArtRage.
- Select Order Prints Online in the ArtRage File Menu.
- Once the upload has finished, your web browser should open with the Milk & Print page visible. You can now select products, and make sure your image is placed correctly on them.
- If the web page does not automatically appear you can copy the web address from the ArtRage online print panel and paste it in to a web browser. This link will only work once and your past orders will not be stored online or linked to your computer or copy of ArtRage.
- The store offers a range of products, including cards and canvas prints, but will only display the ones that your image is the correct size and dimensions for.
- The product categories use a default image. Choose specific products to see your image displayed.
- You can close the print panel in ArtRage once the image has uploaded. As long as the online print store remains open in your browser, you can look at each product and edit your prints and cards.
- Select and order your chosen product(s).
- This feature is available as an update to existing versions of ArtRage 4.5. If the ‘Order Prints Online’ is not an option in your File menu, you need to update ArtRage. You can do this by downloading the latest version from the Member Area.
- For privacy and technical reasons, images and past orders are not stored online. You will need to upload an image every time that you wish to order a new product, and the store link will only work once.
- If you are uploading a very large image, we recommend that you reduce the file size by flattening all the layers before starting the upload process.
- All pricing and product information is handled on the print site. The online store will only show you products that your image is large enough for. If you cannot see the sizes and product types that you want, you may need to create a larger painting.
See more at: //www.artrage.com/onlineprint-info/