Frequently Asked Questions
My Password is incorrect for the Artrage Member Area
Please double check that you have typed your password correctly.
Passwords are case sensitive, ensure your ‘Caps Lock’ key on the keyboard isn’t on.
Ensure that your login email address is also correct and the one you originally signed up on. If you have changed to using a new email account, you will still need to login via the old one first, then update your email details inside.
From the Member’s Area, you can reset your password via the Lost Password. Here you will need to provide your email address, which you originally signed up with. Instructions on how to reset your password will be emailed to your registered email address within a few minutes. Check the Junk Folder of your email inbox, if you haven’t received it. You will need to follow the email’s reset link and change the password after verification.
If you have problems with the reset link, then the most likely reasons that the link does not work are:
- It is not the most recent link (if you have tried more than once, make sure you have the most recent email)
- The email or browser is cutting off the last part of the link. Try copying and pasting the entire thing into your address bar (make sure it ends in your email address).
If you still get the error message and can not complete the above steps, please contact us via the ArtRage Members Support, let us know the email address of the account you were using to log in.
How do I login to the Member Area?
To login to the Member Area, you will need to have registered. To register with the Member Area:
- Go to the ArtRage Member Area or by clicking ‘Member Area’ from the ‘Community’ dropdown navigation bar on the ArtRage website.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ button and follow the instructions.
- When you have finished, the website will send you an email. Click the link in the email to confirm your registration.
You only need to do this once. Once you have registered, you can log in to the Member Area by entering your email address and the password you chose when you registered on the main page of the Member Area, and clicking the ‘Login’ button.
Please Note: Purchasing ArtRage does not automatically create a Member Area account for you. You will need to register manually if you wish to use the Member Area.