Frequently Asked Questions
To log in to the Member Area, you will need to have created an account. If you haven’t previously done this, see Creating a Member Area Account.
If you have already created an account and are having problems logging in, make sure that you are using the same email address you originally used to create the account. If you are using the same email address, it is likely that the password being entered is incorrect. You can reset your password by using the ArtRage Member Area – Forgot Password.
If you are having trouble and the steps above don’t help, please contact us directly and we’ll be happy to assist.
If you do not already have a Member Area account you can create one on the Member Area Login page. To create an account, follow these steps:
- Click on the Create Account button to the right hand side of the Login box.
- A popup will appear asking for an email address and password. Please ensure that you enter your details carefully, the email address is required for confirming your account.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ button.
The Member Area will now send an email to the address you listed with a link that you need to click to confirm your membership. If you do not see that email arrive within a few minutes, please check any spam folder you have, but if you cannot find it there contact us and we can help you finish setting up.
Once you have confirmed your account using the link in the email you can return to the Member Area Login page and log in to access your account.
When you Unlock ArtRage you are given the option to Register it. This is done using the ArtRage Member Area. Follow these steps:
- Create a Member Area account if you do not already have one. These accounts are not automatically created when you purchase the product. For more information click here
- On the Profile page click the ‘Register’ button which is to the of the ‘Add New Product’ text.
- Enter your ArtRage Serial Number in the popup that appears. If you do not know your Serial Number, click here for information on how to find it.
- Click ‘Save’ under the Serial Number you entered.
If the page does not update to display your product, click outside the popup to dismiss it then click on the Profile link at the very top of the page, this should update to display the registered product.
Note that you only need to register the product once. Once it has been registered you do not need to repeat the process if you ever need to reinstall and unlock ArtRage again.
Windows and macOS
After you complete your purchase of ArtRage from our online store, you should see download links displayed for Windows and OS X. Click the download link for your operating system to download the ArtRage installer. The online store also sends you an email with your serial number and download links for ArtRage.
If you no longer have the email from the online store, or their download link has expired, you can also download ArtRage from our Member Area once you’ve created a Member Area account and registered your ArtRage serial number.
If you are unsure or need help, please contact us! We’ll be happy to help track down your purchase and help you to download your software again.
Android and iOS
After purchasing the mobile version of ArtRage from the Google Play store or iOS App Store, you can download the app right away from that store.