Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t install or run ArtRage Touch from the Windows App Store
If you are having problems installing or accessing ArtRage Touch, this is usually due to a licence or connection problem between your computer and the Windows App Store. Unfortunately, we can’t help directly with most of these issues, but there are a few steps that we can suggest to fix this.
- Check that your device is connected to the internet properly.
- If you are connecting through a proxy or have an antivirus program active, it may interfere with the connection. Try disabling it and attempting to install or run ArtRage Touch again.
Clear the Windows Store Cache
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
- Enter run in the search box, and then tap or click Run.
- Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click OK.
Sync app licenses
If a license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on your PC, the app might not work. To sync your app licenses, follow these steps:
- On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
- Tap or click App updates.
- Tap or click Sync licenses.
Run the Microsoft App Troubleshooter
The Microsoft App Troubleshooter is a small program that should automatically fix most common issues with the app, store or your account.