Read ArtRage Manuals Online
The complete ArtRage manuals are available online – browse through the categories on the right to find the topics you need help with.
The user guides contain the complete program manuals, as well as additional tutorials and tips.
Download ArtRage Manuals
ArtRage includes a manual with every edition of the program. This can be found under Help > ArtRage Manual in the desktop editions, and under the general menus in the mobile editions. You can also download individual manuals as PDF files by clicking the links below.
While the ArtRage program supports several languages, the ArtRage 4 manual is only available in English. If you are looking for a manual in another language, you have a couple of options.
- If there is an older edition manual in your language, you can download it below. It will not cover all the tools, but it should help you get started.
- You can try translating the text from the online manual using a free online translation service, such as Google Translate.
ArtRage 3 (Studio Pro)
The ArtRage 3 manual is for ArtRage Studio Pro, which has a slightly more features than ArtRage Studio. However the manual will apply to ArtRage Studio as well.
- ArtRage 3 Studio Pro Manual (English)
- ArtRage 3 Studio Pro Manual (Italian)
- ArtRage 3 Studio Pro Manual (French)
- ArtRage 2 Manual (English)
- ArtRage 2 Manual (Turkish)
- ArtRage 2 Manual (Deutsch)
- ArtRage 2 Manual (French)
- ArtRage 2 Manuale (Italian)
ArtRage for iPad
- iPad manual: Gallery & Files (English)
- iPad manual: Colors & Tracing (English)
- iPad manual: Quick Reference (English)
- iPad manual: Tools & Panels (English)
- iPad manual: Memory (English)