Download Custom Stickers & Sticker Sprays
Sticker Images and Custom Sticker Spray Brush Presets for Desktop Editions of ArtRage
The Sticker Spray is a powerful customizable tool in the desktop editions of ArtRage. It can be used to spray full color images, create repeating or randomized patterns, and design art brushes that respond to canvas and stylus properties. Uses range from pasting a simple Sticker image into your painting to incredibly advanced painting tools that can be modified to get the perfect stroke or spray out a randomized school of fish that adjust size, color and opacity depending on their location on the canvas or your stylus pressure.
How To Use
You can download and use these brushes in any desktop edition of ArtRage after ArtRage 2. Custom Sticker Spray brushes can be created in the professional versions of ArtRage but ArtRage 3 Studio and ArtRage Lite users can download advanced brushes created by other artists.
Download File Types
- Package Files (.arpack) which will install multiple Sticker Spray presets and Stickers automatically, but ArtRage 3 users cannot install Package Files created in ArtRage 4 and later.
- Presets (.prs) which can be saved and copied to ArtRage. These files contain the preset settings for the Sticker Spray.
- Stickers (.stk) which are the source images for the Sticker and Sticker Spray tools.
A Sticker Spray preset needs both the original Sticker image (the .stk file) and the custom preset settings (the .prs file), so shared brushes must include both parts. If you do not have the Sticker image installed, then the preset will not work, as it will not have a source image.
These files can be dragged onto the open ArtRage program, manually copied to the resource folders, or imported by opening the Stickers and choosing ‘Import Stickers’. For more help installing presets, visit The ‘How to’ thread for downloading and installing ArtRage Resources.
Sticker Spray Downloads
Go to the forum thread for more information about the brushes, and use ‘Download Link’ to download the files quickly. The forum thread will often include visual examples of the brushes in use, and offer tips for modifying them to get specific effects. Check the forum thread to request help or find updated links.
How to download and install SomeoneSane’s Pencil Pack
- Pencil Pack Forum Thread 1 | Forum Thread 2 | Forum Thread 3 | Download Link | ArtRage 3 Download Link
- Juz’s ArtRage Add-ons: Natural Brushes (PSD .abr files)
- Sponges by Juz
- Assorted Natural Media Brushes (Graphite, Ink, Watercolor and more) by Creativetone Forum Thread with download links & Extra Watercolor Fringe Blends
- Sketch Brushes (Wax, Chalk, Oil Pastel) by Someonesane Forum Thread | Download Link
- Someonesane’s Sponge Brushes Forum thread Download Link
SteveB’s recommended Sticker Spray presets for Watercolor painting
- Juz’s ArtRage Add-ons: Cloudy & Dusty Brushes and Textures
- Lightning by screenpainter Forum Thread | Download Link
- Clouds by petrnita Forum Thread | Download Link
- Old Stone Wall by jacktar51
Digital Art Brushes & Texures
- Skin Texture Brush by Hanzz | Instructions to create brush
- Grappa Brushes by flyashy
- Short’n’Curlies by Juz
- Crosshatch Pencils by flyashy
- Juz’s ArtRage Add-ons: Grunge Brushes and Textures
- Hatching by Drawman39
- Neil (kakupacal) Superfuzz Brushes
- Fadeout Rake & Wisp Brushes by tatooin
- LA (Line Air) Brushes by raybeau528
- Photoshop Style Brushes by GBWhisper Forum Thread | Download Link
- Groovemaker by jacktar51 Forum Thread with download links | Previous Thread
- Sketchbook Pro Pencil by rad66203
- Basic Hard Round (Photoshop style) brush by Redsaucers Forum Thread | Download Link
- Doodle Brush Forum Thread | Download Link
- Dirty Hippy by Juz
- Finch Feather Stickers by computerCynthia (CynVision) Forum Thread | Download Link
- Single Feathers by Aunt_Betsy
- Feather Fur by pai Pastel Bunnies by MaryLou
- Butterflies by leechie
- Monster Fuzz & Tribbles by Juzz
- School of Fish
A still life of a vase of lilacs using presets by Alex Zarucki.
- Foliage and environmental effect brushes by Alex Zarucki for download Forum Thread | Download Link.
- Plants by kenmo
- Prickly Pear by MaryLou
- Trees by kenmo
- Leaves by jacktar51
- Nature Brushes by Loadus Forum Thread | Download Link
- Grass Brushes by Someonesane Forum Thread | Download Link
- Grass by fraser_paice
- Grass by joshuac
- Grass by jacktar51
- 3 More Grass Brushes by jacktar51
- Cherry Blossoms by jacktar51
- Cactus & Flowers by MaryLou
- Treasure Coins by jacktar51
- Stone Road by alexart Forum Thread | Download Link
- Glossy 3D Buttons by Juz
- Eyeballs by MaryLou & SomeoneSane
- Jewels by Misterpaint Forum Thread | Download Link
- Extra Coin Presets by SomeoneSane for the default Coin sticker Forum Thread | Download Link
- Hot Rod Decals by kenmo
- Crystals by Juz
- Assorted Fun Brushes by Hinket
- Knitted Scarf and Multicolor Lanyard Cords by Aunt_Betsy Forum Thread | Download Link
- Multicolor Cords & Chains by Aunt_Betsy Forum Thread | Download Link
- Sewing Machine Stitches by Fashmir Forum Thread | Download Link
- Dots & Pearls by MaryLou
- Lace by Just Jean Forum Thread | Download Link
Graphic DesignHow to use SomeoneSane’s Perspective Sticker
- Comic & Manga Helper Pack by Someone Sane: Speed Lines, Perspective, Ellipses Forum Thread | Download Link
- Comic Dialogue Balloons Forum Thread | Download Link
- Comic Speech Balloons by kenmo
- Perspective Grid by artemesia66
- Arrows (“Strokes Guide”) by alartstudio [RAR file, extract with 7-Zip]
- 17 Misc Brushes from CMDesign Forum Thread | Download Link
- Multiple Random Fun Brushes by Ariam
- 100 Brushes by StimpyKatz Forum Thread | Download Link
- MisterPaint Crazy Art Packs: Part 1 | Part 2
About This List
There are many free Sticker Spray presets available online, this page is simply intended as a list of suggestions to help you find more brushes easily. The downloads linked here are created by ArtRage users, and are not official brushes. Some of the download links will be to third party websites (e.g. Dropbox) and we are not responsible for the content or keeping them active.
Many of these downloads are also found in the Art Supplies forum, and new downloads are posted there by our artists regularly. You are also welcome to share your own brushes in the forum.
Create Your Own Custom Sticker Sprays
If you would like to learn how to create your own custom Stickers and Sticker Spray brushes, visit the YouTube Playlist, online tutorials and Sticker Spray and Sticker sections of the manual.